Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm alive and quite well.

There's quite a lot going on here at Casa de Jenny, so I apologize for my absence. I promise, next week (Saturday, probably) I'll be back to my usual blogging. But for now, feast your eyes. (Click to see it in a bigger size. Totally worth it!)






















I got this today (on the heels of another wonderful piece which I will blog at a later date). It rocks. I can't explain the feeling of seeing yourself on canvas if you haven't experienced it. It's amazing. It's in honor of our 11th anniversary, on Tuesday the 10th. Eleven years. Craziness. So I felt it needed commemoration. Anne knocked it out of the park. This is US. In all of our dorky, self assured glory.

It was done by AnneE on Etsy, and was a custom commission from Alchemy. She does awesome work for sale in her shop, and is SUPER cool and easy to work with. Thanks, Anne!!

No comments: