Friday, April 18, 2008

Partay!

Thing one turned seven the other day. We had a birthday party, and I am really proud of how it turned out. Here's some pictures to share!


The gift bags and big card (we also had silver pens so his friends could sign...) The gift bags had a little thank you tag on them with a moon picture (taken by El Jefe!) and a thank you.



What Space Party would be complete without a Rocket PiƱata?



And the cake. I got a regular Costco cake and decorated it myself. Spraypaint color for the sky, and colored fondant planets. The little stars are nonpareils to give the impression of a starry sky. I'm really proud of it!

So it was a big hit, all the moms and dads were impressed with the park and how well the kids got along (and my cake decorating skillz) and most importantly, everyone had fun!

2 comments:

Safari Lee said...

Wow! You look so organised. I love the rocket!

Safari

http://safarilee.blogspot.com

Diana said...

That is soooo cool! Great job!!! I'll bet Thing1 will be talking about this for weeks to come. What a great mom you are. I'm taking mental notes for when my boys are old enough to remember birthdays. :)